What’s New at Version 1.2.1
- Allow penalty-free passage on roads in non-trafficable areas (NTAs) and limited use zones (LUZs) with user ok.
- Allow user input of depth-to-water that is used to establish the threshold.
- Improve performance of building LUZs.
- Implemented snap to feature so that you can more precisely locate a route start and finish.
- Created a TRAIL web portal for download and product activation.
What’s New at Version 1.1
- Significant improvements to reporting of variables along routes.
- Added a clear setting tool.
- Added support for file geodatabases rasters.
- Added new help content.